born in 1970, Dorog
- 1984 – 2021: composing classical music. Her compositions have been performed by top-ranking artists and orchestras in Hungary and around the world.
- 1994 – 2021: composing and arranging film scores. Producing and leading orchestral recordings.
- 1999 – 2021: professor at the University of Theatre and Film Arts Budapest, Theory of Arts Department. Teaching History of Music, Film and Music, Music-dramaturgy. Founding and leading professor of the BA course: „Applied Music Composition“
- 2000 – 2013: Assistant at the Liszt Academy of Music, Theory Department. Teaching Transposing and Partiture, Analysis
- 2015 – 2018: Vice-Rector for Education at the University of Theatre and Film Arts Budapest
- 2018 Telford Innovation Campus (UK) British Kodály Academy’s Spring Course, professor and composition master course leader
- 2013 – 2021: Music Director of Twelvetones Production Music
- 1999 – 2000: Composition Instructor at Leo Weiner Conservatory, Budapest.
- 1994 – 1995: Music Director of the National Theatre, Budapest.
- Béla Bartók – Ditta Pásztory Award 2016
- Artisjus Award for the best contemporary concert piece of 2014 (Pert Em Heru oratorio)
- Erkel Ferenc Hungarian State Award 2011
- Award „Fonogram“ for the Best Album for Children 2011 by the Hungarian IFPI
- The Best Original Film Soundtrack, 37th Hungarian Film Week 2006
- First prize at the composer contests by the Hungarian Ministry of Culture and MATÁV Symphonic Orchestra in 2004
- Award of the Hungarian Film Critics in The Best Film Composer category, 2004
- The Most Recognized Professor at University of Film, Drama and Television in 2000
- Doctor Habilitatus, University of Theatre and Film Arts Budapest 2015. Habilitated in the discipline of film and video arts.
- Doctor of Liberal Arts (DLA), University of Theatre and Film Arts Budapest 2009. Dissertation subject: The Analysis of the Music-dramaturgy
- Graduated from Liszt Academy Of Music, Budapest; Composer 1995. (Attila BOZAY, Emil PETROVICS, László DRASKÓCZY)
- Graduated from Liszt Academy Of Music, Budapest; Teacher Of Music Theory 1992 (Melinda KISTÉTÉNYI, László BIHARY)
- „A“ Level from Conservatory János Richter, Győr, piano playing
- piano (20 years): Zoltán KOCSIS, József GÁBOR, Tamás KERESKEDŐ, Márta GULYÁS
- Member of the Association of Hungarian Composers
- Member of the jury of
- Hungarian Autumn Festival Composer competition 2005;
- „Foundation For the Talented Hungary“ Composer and choreographer competition 2006;
- Composer Competition MÜPA (Palace of Arts) Budapest 2020 in two categories (opera for children, ballet music)